Need to review the condition of your home?
If you want to make sure the property you’re putting on the market isn’t filled with hidden problems, count on Southern Brothers property inspectors to check your home. There are numerous reasons why you should have your home inspected before you sell.
A pre-listing home inspection can:
- Speed up the sale
- Give you a competitive edge in the market
- Save you from receiving a lowball offer
You don’t want a potential homebuyer to back out of the deal because they found a major issue you didn’t know about. Schedule a pre-listing inspection from Southern Brothers today.
Since first forming, we’ve been committed to giving you meticulous inspection services. Our experienced inspectors will check your home from top to bottom and put the findings in a detailed report. Besides pre-listing inspections, we also offer new construction inspections, four-point inspections and wind mitigation services. Call (904) 747-0888 now for an appointment.
- Home Inspection Services
- Mold Assessment Services
- Four Point Inspection
- Wind Mitigation Inspection
- Historic Home Inspections
- Whole House Infrared Scan
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- New Construction Inspection
- 11-Month Warranty Inspection
- Real Estate Investor Report
- Air Quality Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Commercial Inspection Services