11-Month Warranty Inspection
Don’t Let Your 11-Month Warranty Expire Without an Inspection
If you recently moved into a newly-built home, you want to make sure that it’s structurally sound. Save time and money in the long run by scheduling your 11-month warranty inspection with Southern Brothers. We’re certified through InterNACHI to perform your home inspection service before the 11-month warranty expires. Don’t forget about your warranty and miss the opportunity to have your builder correct defects.
3 Reasons To Schedule Your 11-Month Warranty Inspection
You can’t afford to skip this important inspection. There are many reasons to take advantage of this inspection opportunity:
- The builder is typically liable for any defects that are found before the 11-month warranty expires.
- Get legal leverage with documentation of defects in case they aren’t repaired to your satisfaction.
- Take advantage of this chance to double-check your home’s safety, including the interior, exterior, roof, and HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
Call (904) 747-0888 now to schedule an 11-month warranty inspection for your Jacksonville, FL home.
- Services Overview
- Commercial Inspection Services
- Four Point Inspection
- Wind Mitigation Inspection
- Mold Assessment Services
- Historic Home Inspections
- New Construction Inspection
- 11-Month Warranty Inspection
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Real Estate Investor Report
- Whole House Infrared Scan
- Air Quality Testing
- Water Quality Testing