So you are building your dream home and you already can’t wait to start moving in. Don’t go through this process alone! Hire Southern Brothers to look at the construction throughout the build process. We will hold your builder accountable and make sure everything is done just right!
Phases we inspect are as follows:
- Pre-Slab Inspection – prior to concrete pour, when slab is prepped 100%
- Pre-Siding Inspection – windows/doors are installed, before the siding material is applied
- Pre-Insulation Inspection – framing is a skeleton, all plumbing, electrical, HVAC, gas is complete but before insulation is installed, for the home builder this is the time they would schedule their municipal framing inspection
- Pre-Drywall – after insulation is installed, before the drywall is installed
- Prior to Final Walk – before you complete your “final walkthrough”, when everything is complete
Your peace of mind is our top priority. The last thing you want to do is find out there’s a major problem that could’ve been handled before you moved in. A new construction inspection will tell you of any errors, including:
- Water management problems
- Sloping issues
- Poorly secured decks
- Missing nails
- Improperly installed stairs
- Site drainage
- Missing Insulation
Make sure your New Home is built to last. Let Southern Brothers guide you every step of the way during construction. Call (904) 747-0888 now for an appointment.